Archon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Associates, An Old Partners. [Vance/Ask to join]

2 posters

Go down

New Associates, An Old Partners. [Vance/Ask to join] Empty New Associates, An Old Partners. [Vance/Ask to join]

Post by Jarvis Rosewater Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:22 am

The dragon's paw was a tavern and inn of more simple but still well maintained style, But still compared to the Kitty's Desire it was hardly what Jarvis preferred in his paid for lodgings. He'd been here for a day and a afternoon so far. Making sure the old man that strong armed him into the job's tab was getting a decent dent in it from the forced waiting and job. He'd been drinking only his favorite glimmering brandy. Soft magical essence brewed into the blend as well. A half eaten plate of salmon before him cooked delicately and soaked in a fine sauce. The best the house offered as a little way to rib the man lightly for forcing him into such a situation.

He sat relaxed in his booth at the corner of the inn's dining and serving area. Chewing casually at the delicious and savory salmon while downing his second cup of brandy. Slowly eating but seemingly without interest in his meal. Perhaps looking like the aura of boredom itself in his reclined leisurely state. Rosewater wasn't hard to pick out though if someone knew who he was looking for. He dressed well for one of lower means and his aqua hair and cold as ice aqua eyes made him at times easy to pick out of a crowd if one knew to look for him. As well as he made no effort to hide himself this eve either. He wanted whoever the old fool sent to find him fast. So that way he could simply get what he needed to do done. An move on after getting paid quickly. The angst and anger brought on from this hated job as well had stirred such irritation within him as well his head often felt as if it were splitting from ache and agitation. His last job was so easy and had joys of drink, and flesh to sate not just a few but nearly all his hungers for greatness in one swoop. But this... He hated when people felt they could just push him around or give him less then he deserved. The old bastard would miss him after sometime of not having his help though. He was good at what he did and finding good help you could trust in these lines of work wasn't exactly the most easiest of tasks.

He'd often casually let his eyes glide to the door each time the large wooden things opened bringing in someone knew. Jarvis watching with his ice like eyes from the corner of the room in his dark booth. Feeling agitated ad pent up as he wished he was still with his prior company from the brothel job setup. His eyes watching though still trying to shove the agitation somewhere deep to the back of his mind. He'd see several man each time thinking this was the one who'd look to him or worm his way over. Large burly sailors or grungy but dependable looking warrior types. But each time the people that came in simply did their business and left as one would expect of any other customer or passerby coming through. A few women as well that looked as if they could handle themselves made their way through but the old man wasn't nearly cunning enough to higher anyone of actual school or think beyond the classic slack jawed heavy fisted warrior approached.

Although it would have been nice. Jarvis thinking to himself imagining if he'd actually sent someone worth his time to work with him. Taking in another long drink of his brandy. A line of the alcohol dripping down the side of his mouth and chin past his soft lips. Taking in a relieved breath as he slowly let the sweet nectar wash away most of his agitation and head pains for the day. Biting his lip as he went back sitting casually and handsomely roguish in the corner as he was in his booth. Watching all those that came and went silently waiting for the one to come in and finally end his boredom. Possibly if he was lucky maybe someone he could even have a little fun with if the job was settled quick enough. Chuckling to himself as he played with the thought given his boredom.
Jarvis Rosewater
Jarvis Rosewater

Power
Soul: 7,850
Resolve: 7,850
Essence: 2,730

Back to top Go down

New Associates, An Old Partners. [Vance/Ask to join] Empty Re: New Associates, An Old Partners. [Vance/Ask to join]

Post by Vance Tammel Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:19 pm

This was quite the unusual day for the furry little boy. He was still in his very slight youth, being only 27 years old left thousands of years ahead of him, meaning this was only the start of all the experiences he would encounter. But no matter how the rocks of life were skipped across the lake, this was something new to him, being hired to work some sort of job as a newbie to help out some blue haired fella was certainly going to be interesting. Vance was a thief by heart and just the slight promise of any reward put a savory thought in his mouth, a bit of him wondering if he could get a higher cut of the reward via elimination tactics. Nothing said he couldn't hustle his ally out of a bit of their own reward, nor did it say that he couldn't rob them and cut all ties to book it. This port was getting old anyways... and some time soon he would need to leave to go out into the world and experience more. So many years were spent only in this port and his homeland with so much more to experience with his long lifespan, that could be cut short at any moment due to unforeseen circumstances. Truly there were better ways to spend his time and perhaps one day he would finally find something to do.

Without any more thought however.. the fox man would just pull the hood over his head again, the hood of his outfit easily hiding both his facial features, as well as the hair and ears hidden on top of his head. The robes going down the outfit would cover his tail and equipment, the only truly obvious thing about him is his light and frail build, possibly being that of a girl due to the unknowns of his outfit. It was obvious that the build wasn't muscular or large in any which way, perhaps coming off as just another passerby or merchant of some sort, or just any random civilian who didn't want their face scene at the moment, obviously not the kind that would appear the bruiser or big fighter warrior types. If this person was a fighter, by normal rules they would be a user of very compact daggers or something of that sort, perhaps a more flourishing rapier type.

As they stood in the doorway of this inn's dining area however, they would slowly scan the room through their hood, Vance underneath the hood using his ability to x-ray his way through clothing to exit the hoods drawbacks, everything else appearing normally as he was restricted through layers, the hood taking up that layer unless he pulled it up. He saw his target in the far back, not letting his eyes rest on them so as to act non-suspicious. He didn't want to draw too much attention to himself or his partner to be, who knew who else was watching and would just expect that kind of interaction. The boy would lightly bite on the tip of his finger, bringing it up to his mouth as he walked over to the main counter, sitting down and saying nothing to the tender who seemed to want to get the order over with, the figure in the robe still saying nothing as he didn't want his voice given away either. Who knew if people recognized him either... he wasn't the most incognito face anymore.  A single, gloved hand would point to a bottle of whiskey, another hand moving to pull out some essence in part of the robe part of his outfit, sliding it over to the tender who didn't seem ready for many questions and just complied with the wordless order.

With whiskey in hand, the boy would hop off his chair and slowly make his way to an empty booth near the target described, hoping this was truly the one and not just some odd look-alike. The fox boy would relax in his booth, drinking the whiskey every now and then and looking to the door, acting like he was looking for somebody, until half of the whiskey bottle was downed. He would then just slip out of his booth and quickly make a swap into the same booth as Jarvis, right across from him, sort of sitting in a sly way as he wouldn't lift up the hood in any way, putting the whiskey bottle on the table and putting his hands on the table, making a decent bit of noise in the process as he had no care to hide himself anymore if the person was paying attention at all. Due to the booths properties... he was trying to keep focus on the top half of his body via his actions on top of the booth, slithering his tail underneath to try and poke and play with the mans legs to sort of tease him for the time being. He wanted to have a little fun before getting into the work. Whether or not his little tease would work, he would slowly put his hand on his cheek, the hand shadowing out under the hood. His voice sort of ambiguous for gender as he still had a young and peppy voice that could be perceived as a girls if the body decided it, whispering in a low tone as he looked over as his 'ally' for whatever mission he was truly hired to do. "I don't know how to ask this without sounding suspicious but... you're my partner right?~ I don't see any other oceans in this place, or are you meant to be the sky?" he would then chuckle a bit, cracking a smirk under his hood as his tail would stick up a bit and swish from side to side happily after his attempted tease and his current talking.
Vance Tammel
Vance Tammel

Power
Soul:
Resolve:
Essence:

Back to top Go down

New Associates, An Old Partners. [Vance/Ask to join] Empty Re: New Associates, An Old Partners. [Vance/Ask to join]

Post by Jarvis Rosewater Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:42 pm

Jarvis would stretch lightly losing sight and focus several times his mind wondering as the edged boredom seemed to latch into him and let his mind drift into a day dreaming state. He'd cross one leg over another as a sigh left his lips. Seemingly only growing more irritated as each second ticked by. Wondering if the time he was wasting her could have been put to better purpose. He desired sure one more payment to amend his financial needs for a short time. He'd slosh a bit of brandy around in his cup lifting it to his lips briefly. But eyes going a little wide as he wasn't alone for long it seemed in his little corner booth in the dark away from the normal crowd lightly.

He'd simply give a surprised stare silent and stoic at first. The person whoever it was was cloaked in strange clothing and a hood. It seemed as likely to be someone he knew as likely as to be someone planning to target him. But it hardly seemed likely to be a target being made of him type of dealing. Most people knew him around here and given his business most people wouldn't want to risk interfering with people doing possible work for the smuggling rings given this was a sort of known gathering spot for such business or setup jobs involving such people. He'd seem to just watch seeing a hand go to the person face but it wasn't exactly easy to make out their features. The hood alone would have made some difficulty true but the dim lighting in the corner booth made it only that much harder. The two traits coupled together making it near impossible.

But before he could really spark words and only just seemed about to say something he'd feel something soft tickle along his leg. Something that took him a moment to realize but once memory was touched lightly it didn't take him long to realize the Kitsune soft tail in sensation. Biting his lip briefly but quickly hiding the expression his shoulders however seeming to tense briefly from the sensation running along his spine. Clearing his throat and taking a moment to wonder who'd spotted him here. He almost wondered if one of his little friends from the Kitty's Desire after his last stay there had come to see him here or heard he was here. Maybe looking for a little coin for a private dance in his room. His hand would slide under the table ad lightly reach out touching and softly gripping the tail. Running fingers through the thick fur and giving the strange person a tilted head and smile when he heard them speak. "Well they sent me a strange one did they? With a wondering tail as well?... I'm waiting for someone yes. Someone to ease a problem to those that control the sea..." Implying the smugglers. He couldn't help but rub at the tail softly. Any mild teases after being bored for so long and just eating, drinking, and sleeping and this damn in for nearly two days now. Made him a little interested in all possibilities. "Did anybody give you some real information on any of this? You seem rather friendly... You found me... Surprised me actually. Anything you want to speak up while we have privacy or questions to ask?" Being half to the point and have seemingly relaxed. Almost as if they had nothing dangerous or secretive to discuss at all. Jarvis seemed a little laid back even though they would soon be scaring... if not worse the old man that gave problems to their employer currently. The boy in his own light curiosity and perhaps some still unsureness of his new allies sex would slowly slide around closer the booths round like shape to slide closer. Before long close enough their sides were nearly touching he had faith they were in a public enough place if this was't what it seemed and if anything was tried he'd have more then enough speed with his gun hand to get out of it. So he allowed himself a little risk. "Do you know what we have to do? Fox? Tell me what they told you." He'd say close enough to whisper. The rest of the bar couldn't hear their business this close. "Heh... I'm sure a few saw your little move with the tail. Might be a good cover up to why were meeting... Encase anyone gets too curious." He'd say a hand slipping on the fox's lap. Not quite going towards anything to delicate but softly touching the leg sensually in a way that might have looked rather... intimate to others but only staying on the top of the leg above the knee. Jarvis not yet perhaps realizing it wasn't a female kitsune like he expected. Thinking for a moment just a moment the old man may have sprung for a real kitsune assassin perhaps. "I like putting on a little show. Plus if this goes sour we won't want anyone saying we looked to shady discussing buisiness when this is all said and done soon."
Jarvis Rosewater
Jarvis Rosewater

Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Vance Tammel Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:17 am

Vance would just give off another soft chuckle, letting his hands rest on his face as he sat under his hood for long enough to just think everything over. "A strange one huh? I guess I am not the ideal person you were expecting from a job? Well its good to know that I am unique at least, I don't like being the center of attention but hey I can't turn down being special in some ways, a sparkle in the shadows~" he would say out, a smile on his face just barely able to poke out from under the hood but still not enough to tell any real features, just baring some bits of shiny fangs that were well kept and twinkling through the shadows of of the dim lighting in the booth. "Also, I wouldn't say so much a wandering tail so much as a mark of race. I take great pride in being a kitsune, a tail a mark of my growth. For now I have but one but I look forward to the days to come where I may grow beyond such limitations. Thus, I don't mind letting people know with a little tease here and there, I don't judge~" the fox boy would just slowly stop smiling as he would move his arms down by his side and sit up straight, listening intently to the man as his ears twitched to and fro.

Feeling the man rub at his tail just made Vance go back to grinning under his hood however, the tail flicking back and forth in the hands as Vance just moved to speak once more. "Like the tail huh? That seems to get everyone, the girls more so, they love when I get really.... adventurous. Have you ever seen a kitsune use a tail or two to mess around with an unguarded girl? Memories to be made sir, memories to be made~" he was thinking back to the girl from a tiny bit ago on one of his little thieving of the small time bandits he would sneak money off of. The girl there, as well as many others in the fox boys past fell pray to his tail as well as his eyes and fur when he would take them into the bed, or other places perhaps, to have a little fun. Of course that couldn't be found in every little session, not everyone was into that so he just had to find the people that it worked on and get it going. He wasn't as used to boys as he was girls... but, hey it wasn't exactly the first time a boy started to touch his tail in interest.

"Yeah I have no reason to not be friendly for the time being, I was hired to work with you not steal from or fight with you. If I was meant to pocket some of your coin or cut at your throat I guess this would be a bit different but otherwise... eh, I like people. And I've liked a lot of people... deeply." he would give off a bigger chuckle before just staring out of the corner of his hood at this man that had moved closer to him now. What an interesting man, to do so much just off of introductions. He would then go down into a low whisper, getting more business heavy as he had to at times. "Well, I know there's a man living in his nice little home and we have to scare him... or hurt him? Its up to you boss man I know you're calling the shots, I was hired to work with you not lead you and I know you are supposed to handle this as you want, I'll let you tell me what to do and where to go within reason... and I'll see what I can do." the kitsune's tail would swish back and forth a bit as he would just give off a soft giggle, putting a single soft, gloved hand on the blue haired mans chest. Sort of acting like what they were talking about was more cutesy and silly between a couple.

Especially seeing how this Jarvis person was talking... and how they were acting, it was pretty easy to follow along like some sort of date was going on. He'd then go back into a bit of a whisper, looking towards the man still but not up to uncover the hood. "How was that?" the Kitsune would ask, smirking lightly under the hood as he would slowly move his free hand to hold onto the mans hand in his own lap, sort of just intently holding his hand and pressing against his chest with the other hand. "And lets just say shows are fun for me too... I hate being the star though so lets not raise too much suspicion even if we act sort of like this as a cover up, got it?" the kitsune would slowly just move to lean against the man, resting his head against the mans shoulder, being able to show a bit more characteristics as some soft, white hair would come out of the hood in the way he was leaning but not enough to show his face especially how they were sitting, it also didn't pull back far enough to see if the hair was short or long, as it was just sort of, well, there!

But soon enough, he would drop into a more serious voice... wondering a bit more as he would relax in this way that would look endearing and relaxing but his face was prepared. "So, what exactly do you have planned for now, as well as for this mission? I mean I would be able to help in any way I just need to know how, this is my first hired job I've only been working the past year on my lonesome getting by but this is interesting and fresh. So, any ideas or plans for now, boss?~" he would say, nuzzling up against Jarvis a bit more as the tail would wag happily like he was content even if he himself was serious. It was all apart of the show... the show he was happy to pull off.
Vance Tammel
Vance Tammel

Power
Soul:
Resolve:
Essence:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jarvis Rosewater Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:55 am

He'd chuckle a bit as the alluring partner not only seemed not a expected meat heat bulky bruiser and one delicate and skilled possibly. But also one of good speech and manners at least so far. Jarvis inwardly smiling wide and several times over pleased. Jarvis listened carefully and whistled when he implied the day he'd have more tails. A younger and still growing kitsune then it was. Jarvis knew enough to know more tails meant something for them just not sure what. But he had to guess one tail meant some growing was needed but still. The one was plenty enough as he looked towards the side of the bar the room dark from few windows mostly closed given the places usually variety of less intended to be openly exposed business.

Jarvis would clear his throat lightly  his hand moving along the leg of the Kitsune but sitting so close the tail would be able to be like a bit of fluff between them seemingly warming between them as Jarvis squeezed sensually towards the inner leg of the Kitsune at the idea of a little fun between them. "More tails I've seen used in a variety of ways. So I can only imagine the skill one can master with a higher number. But one alone can be quite good. I've... long since loved to see my more delicate friends and races use their special features. You know... Also its nice you are so kind and willing to try and get alone with me as you say. We have... a few hours to kill before its dark enough to head towards the locations. Although it is a little boring down in this booth surrounding by prying eyes and ears." His words nearly whispers.

Jarvis couldn't help but let out a heavy breath but sly smirk when a hand touched his chest. The little 'display' to hide their speech. Jarvis though more so honestly just testing his luck for something fun before a job out. The honest what he felt as flirt now and hard to get act only adding large doses to his desires. A bit of pint up emotions he wanted out as well since the old man and screwed him over into taking this job to begin with. His own hand reaching down and touching the hip of the Kitsune and pulling it closer so even if the hand pushed at his chest they'd still come much closer to close inches. "We'll do what we have to for the man. You get to be a extra witness or make sure the job works with a bit of help. Heh... they just want to be sure this guy doesn't go spilling his guys to the guards or the eyes and ears of the grand seers.  Someone that just got cold feet for the job." It wasn't long though for the 'act' the boy had his hand in Jarvis's own and one on his chest nuzzling against him as if this was some date in secret. Jarvis taking a moment where his features would soften. As if seduced in sensation briefly by the feeling sent through his body. Likely clearly staring briefly seeing the hair but drifting along the body more so.

The close proximity had him a bit frozen for words for a few moments just rolling the words through his head. His own hand reaching around while his one kept hold of the Kitsune's own tight the feeling of nuzzling into his shoulder and a hand at his chest inciting curiosities Jarvis rarely hide when he had sudden desires coupling with them. His free hand walking with finger tips teasingly down the chest and cloth of the Kitsune. To his strange clothes down to it's pants slowly. "We can't move till night as I said... An truth be told seeing someone so fun to work with join me in this dirty littler corner of the world after that old bastard strong armed me into this job. Makes me think we should discuss our waiting ideas in private... We could if you like to really play the act take it to my room and kill a few hours? Maybe discuss our partnership ahead for this thing given your so 'fresh' and all." He'd say a hand likely touching at cloth soon if Vance wasn't quick to discover something a bit more... revealing from the outside of the pants of the Kitsune. Jarvis like surprised at first Wide eyes and a bit of a blush. But if Vance didn't avoid this he'd likely find himself being rather... pleasurable massaged through his cloth. Jarvis hardly the hard to get type which made him a fun match with people such as this crafty little fox. "I can... Always encourage a little fun if you want to talk about things like that too. After all don't want any unwanted tension to slow us down out there do you. Oh better be careful encase people are looking." Making it hard to tell at this point if he was just having fun or actually playing a act. His hand would attempt softly massage carressingly and with a movement to glide his hand free of the Kitsune's would slide the hood away only lightly and kiss warmly on the neck of the fox. Biting in nibbles in ways he had learned in the past could often sway others  drive for such things to kick up a few notches to match his own. "Oh my... if I've taken this to far to keep the show up now we might have to go to my room. Don't want people watching wondering too much on our disguise of displays do we? Hopefully as well... You're pleased with me as your partner as much as I'm becoming with you as mine Heheh." Blowing in the ear of the boy under the hood. Jarvis clearly the more laid back of his fellow smuggling rogues. He all but openly said how far he'd take such a act. Perhaps it was a test gauging the fox or perhaps just him looking for a quick fix. In either case Jarvis didn't expect the character to just leave given the job. At worst he expected a smack at best... Heh... well he'd hope for the best.
Jarvis Rosewater
Jarvis Rosewater

Power

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum